VWG Bonus Project
Type: Case Study
VWG employed the services of Akeno to complete an as-is review of their Bonus Payment System. The comprehensive review evaluated systems, people, processes and governance, and included a ‘to-be’ presentation of recommended actions.
Akeno were invited to extend their services into the implementation of the recommended actions, delivering a number of improvements including:
- Enhancements to Retailer facing systems.
- Definition and documentation of processes and procedures to increase efficiencies and improve Governance across the 5 Brands (processes and procedures were documented to strict internal and external audit standards).
- Roll out of electronic signature capability to an existing SAP system to control the release of new car bonus payments to over 850 Retailers in the UK.
- Supported the Senior Leadership Team in strategic decisions around organisation structure and efficiencies.
Akeno supported the project from start to finish. We utilised our breadth of skills and industry knowledge in the following ways:
- Project and work stream management.
- Gathering end user business requirements via workshops and one to one interviews.
- Retailer visits to obtain requirements and communicate key messages.
- Defining new operational processes and enhancing existing operational processes to maximise efficiency and ensure adherence to internal audit standards
- Documenting requirements and liaising with suppliers during development phases.
- Facilitating UAT (User Acceptance Testing).
- Go-live management and communication.
- Training end users and embedding new processes.
- Communication to Senior Leadership Team and the PMO (Project Management Office).